It is effectively pain free, with mild temporary discomfort the worst you are likely to experience. The treatment works by zapping the hair follicle thereby inhibiting its regrowth – the laser uses Melanin (which is the dark pigment in hair) to transfer the energy into the follicle in order to destroy it.
As hair grows at different times you will need about 6-8 treatments to be totally hair free but you should start seeing a real benefit after your first session.
Please see our before and after laser hair removal pictures to note how effective this treatment really is.
- For men unsightly or lackluster skin and Excessive hair can be as disconcerting as it is for women.
- Excessive body hair can be embarrassing for men and the number of men seeking Laser Hair Removal has risen drastically in the last 5 years.
- Do you have a forest of back and chest hair? Are you embarrassed to take your t-shirt off on holiday?
- Or perhaps you have thick coarse facial hair, ingrown hairs, infected skin, pigment changes caused by years of shaving?
- In order to remedy this, tailored treatment programs for men are becoming progressively more popular.
- Laser Hair Removal for men is very effective due to the follicles being dark and thick.
What causes Excessive body hair on men?
- Men possess more body hair than women. Excessive body hair in men is often caused by excessive levels of testosterone.
- The more the testosterone the faster and coarser the body hair will grow.
Why should I consider Laser Hair Removal?
- A huge 40% of our clientele is male.
- Dramatic hair reduction plus smoother skin. Not only will the treatment get rid of thick hair, it will also improve the skin tone.
- Compared to any other method of hair removal Laser is the only technology that changes the way hair grows back, causing it to grow back significantly slower and finer.
- The irritation that comes with shaving daily will be eradicated.
- You will save on the time it takes to remove hair daily.
- Quick convenient treatments, a back or chest can be treated in as little as 30 minutes.
Which body areas can be treated?
The following tend to be the most popular areas, although any hair on the body can be treated except the scalp:
- Nose and Nostrils
- Middle of Eyebrow
- Front Neck
- Back of the Neck
- Shaping hairline and sideburns
- Chest Abdomen
- Hands and Fingers
- Feet and Toes
- Male Hollywood
Men are also having legs treated to reduce the amount of growth and make the hair grow finer.