NYLC are recruiting for 5 star, passionate and dedicated professionals.
We are a successful, award winning clinic chain with an outstanding reputation of providing result driven aesthetic treatments and patient care. We have 3 clinics in London; Baker Street, Fulham and Bishopsgate.
The successful candidate will be a professional, ambitious, career driven individual. They will also have excellent customer service, previous experience in the aesthetic industry, and will thrive on delivering the best possible treatments to their clients.
In return NYLC offers a fantastic salary, uncapped commission structures to its employees as well as amazing bonuses and prizes for in-house competitions. We provide continuous training and development to all our employees ensuring that they are always given the ability to perform 5 star treatments and are knowledgeable in all fields.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be trained fully in our vast range of treatments:
- Laser Hair Removal (Candela)
- Fat Freezing/ Cryolipolysis
- Ultraformer III HIFU Face + Body Treatments or equivalent
- Skin Analysis
- Skin Peels
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- To meet and greet clients for consultations and treatments, ensuring that their client journey is smooth running from start to finish on each visit
- Responsible & accountable for ensuring client records are kept up to date with accurate settings, treatment plans, recommendations etc.
- Promote all NYLC treatments and ensure that clients are being cross converted to new treatments, retail products and are upsold packages
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Delivering a high level of client care to all clients
- Achieve daily target set by management
- Ensure that re-booking rate is high and build own client base
- Carrying out a range of treatments to an extremely high standard
We require you to have the following experience + qualifications:
- A minimum of two years within the Aesthetic industry
- Have impeccable standards and have a warm and friendly manner
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Highly knowledgeable and results driven
- Ability to develop and retain a high-class clientele
- Have the ability to listen and respond to demanding client needs
- You will have a professional approach to client care and exemption customer service skills
- A team member, with proven target focused sales skills.
The role will be split across our 3 clinics and will require weekday and weekend work.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org